Award-winning PDF software
Far 52.213 1 Form: What You Should Know
The Government will pay invoices based on the Contractor's delivery to a post office or common carrier (or, if shipped by other means, to the point (b) Priority delivery or delivery on demand. GOV 52.213-1. • (b) Priority delivery or delivery on demand. GOV Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph (a), if the Contractor pays its invoice within seven days of the receipt of the notice of delivery, and 48 CFR 52.213-1, Fast Payment Procedures — CFR Notices to Contractors that Pay their Invoices within Seven Days of Delivery Note: The Government has the right to insist that an invoicing system that fails to meet the contract requirements does not take into consideration delays in payment, whether such delays are caused by the Government. Delay in payment. Delay in payment. Notices that indicate that delivery of an order is delayed because the Contractor has not received the original or corrected invoice shall include a statement that the Contractor has the right to have the Contractor's payments deferred until the payment is processed or the Government has reimbursed the Contractor. Example: In a contract to purchase a new computer system for the Department of the Treasury (Treasury) and the delivery date is June 15, the first invoice (for payment) that the Contractor will receive is due June 14, 2006. The Contract may not require payment on or before June 15, 2006. (d) Payment by other means. The Contractor may continue shipment of the merchandise without payment to the Contracting Officer if the Contractor agrees to pay for any outstanding charges (including any unearned advances related to the delay in shipment) and the Contracting Officer determines that the delay is unavoidable. 52.212-12 Contractor's responsibility of timely delivery. — (a) Deferment. The Contractor shall pay the invoice or other invoice in full and have satisfactory proof of payment on hand at the time of delivery of the merchandise to the Federal Government; except, 52.212-13 Delay in payment. — (a) The Contractor shall pay the invoice or other invoice in full and have satisfactory proof of payment on hand at the time of delivery of the merchandise to the Federal Government; except, 53.101-19 Fees.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do FaR Clause 52 212-3, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any FaR Clause 52 212-3 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your FaR Clause 52 212-3 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your FaR Clause 52 212-3 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.