Award-winning PDF software
Iaw far 52.212 4 Form: What You Should Know
If and when a substantial change occurs in the condition of these items, or a substantial change in circumstances occurs, no later than one (1) year from the time the substantial change occurred or the substantial change in circumstances occurred. FAR 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Section-by-Section Description of Clause § 52.212-2 Definitions. The definitions contained in this UCLA- 51.101-9— Commercial — Contract Cancellation — Nonrecurring (a) Definitions. These definitions are incorporated herein by reference and shall have the same force and effect as if included in the definition of Contracting State under Subsection (d). 49.502-6 — Commercial — Contract Cancellation — Renewal (a) Definitions. These definitions are incorporated herein by reference and shall have the same force and effect as if included in the definition of Contracting State under Subsection (d). 49.502-5 — Commercial — Contract Cancellation — Waiver of Right to Cancel, Delay, or Adjust Cancellation or Adjustment The definition contained in FAR 49.502-4 governs a waiver of the right to cancel the contract, which occurs when: a. The contracting officer reasonably believes the amount of the contract is inadequate to cover the cost of goods, services and materials included in the contract (1) and (3), or (b) The contracting officer reasonably believes that there exists a reasonable probability that, upon final delivery of the goods, services, and materials for which the price has not been negotiated, the price will change to significantly less than that negotiated in the contract (1). Waiver. As used in this subclause, the term “goods” shall include: (1) Any material and any service included in a contract or negotiated in its procurement proposal and, when the contracting officer enters into a contract of a contract for the sale of supplies to an agency of the executive branch for use in a foreign ministry, shall include such material and such service whether such goods are sold by a commercial source.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do FaR Clause 52 212-3, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any FaR Clause 52 212-3 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your FaR Clause 52 212-3 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your FaR Clause 52 212-3 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.