Award-winning PDF software
Section 52212-3: Offeror Representations And Certifications: What You Should Know
Govini OFFER OR REPRESENTATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS — GENERAL ELECTRIC. The offer or makes the following Representations and Certifications. Federal Acquisition Regulation 52.212–3 — Govini (f) General. (1) In general. Offers and representations and certificates must accurately and fully disclose all material terms, limitations, and any applicable charges. Offers or representations and certificates may include information on any of the following: (a) The cost of offering. The total price of offering or the total price payable by the contractor, subcontractor, or supplier to the Government for the offer or the representations made and the certification issued. No one who is not an offer or or a certifier may state or represent that a price or amount is a flat dollar amount without a contract price or a fixed price for services which is clearly disclosed in the offer or certified statement of the price or amount payable in a contract. In the event of the acceptance or rejection of an offer, no one who is not an offer or or a certifier may claim the Government's acceptance or rejection, by reference to an offer or certification, as the basis for a claim of fraud or error in accepting or rejecting the offer or certification. Where the government contract will be performed in a foreign country, offers or certifiers must make disclosure of the price paid for each job in the language of such foreign country. As provided in section 4.4 of Part 32, paragraph 1, of these Regulations, offers and certifiers may rely on the foreign currency equivalent to a U.S. dollar price and the foreign exchange rate of the last day of the offering period for the foreign country in which the contract is to be performed, in order to compute the contract price. For purposes of calculating the contract price for a contract under this contract, the terms “dollars” and “rubles” shall mean the U.S. dollar price as defined in § 1.201(b) of FAR and as set forth in the table for prices in FAR 52.212–2. (b) The time period on which the contract is to be performed. (2) Period of limitations.
Online systems allow you to to prepare your document management and boost the productiveness of your workflow. Abide by the fast tutorial with the intention to entire Section 52212-3: Offeror Representations and Certifications, keep clear of faults and furnish it in a very well timed way:
How to accomplish a Section 52212-3: Offeror Representations and Certifications on the net:
- On the web site while using the sort, click on Start off Now and move for the editor.
- Use the clues to complete the pertinent fields.
- Include your own knowledge and call information.
- Make positive that you just enter proper knowledge and quantities in appropriate fields.
- Carefully verify the articles of your form in the process as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to support part when you've got any concerns or tackle our Support crew.
- Put an electronic signature with your Section 52212-3: Offeror Representations and Certifications while using the help of Signal Instrument.
- Once the shape is accomplished, push Executed.
- Distribute the all set type through email or fax, print it out or help you save on the equipment.
PDF editor helps you to definitely make adjustments with your Section 52212-3: Offeror Representations and Certifications from any online linked device, customise it in accordance with your needs, indication it electronically and distribute in various options.